Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fearless Football Forecast

There are two big NFL games tomorrow, and as far as I'm concerned, it's going to be a 2-P day.
No, I'm not saying I NEED 2-P (although, now that you mention it).....
2-P refers to the teams I believe are going to win, so here's my prediction: Patriots over the Chargers, and Packers over the Giants.
Patriots--Packers.
2-P.
The majority of people I've heard-- from the local paper to ESPN to KFAN sports talk radio--seem to be of the same opinion, so I'm not exactly going out on a limb with these picks.
And hey, I could be wrong. One of the other teams could win. That's why they play the game. We'll just have to wait and see. So until it's all over, we're left with this thought:

"2-P or not 2-P......That is the question......"

No comments: