Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spanking Party Time!

This weekend is Chicago Crimson Moon's Halloween Spook and Spankathon. This, of course, reminds me of a very important point--I never got around to writing about their July Summer Spanktacular. (I was going to make some snarky comment to the CM management about coming up with different names for their events--namely, something that didn't end in "-acular"--but clearly, they anticipated me.)


I certainly had a good time at the summer party. I just got sidetracked with other things to write about, and after a while, the party faded into the background. Besides, my party reports can tend to sound all the same--how many ways are there to say, "I went and spanked a lot of people and then I came home"?


The wort part of the July party was simply getting there. First, airfare had quite literally doubled since I'd gone to Chicago in March. Then, bad weather west of O'Hare airport caused the flight to initially be delayed by 50 minutes. The airline finally let us board, taxied out to the tarmac--and then told us the weather was still bad and it looked like we wouldn't move for another 45 minutes. So we sat on the damn plane, everyone probably wishing they'd gone to the restroom one more time before boarding. After 45 minutes, the Captain told us we were still holding, and it would probably be another half-hour. 30 minutes later, we're told we're still waiting and it could be another 45 minutes. I was glad I'd brought a book with me!


Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, it was within minutes of the previous announcement that the Captain came back on the intercom and said we'd been cleared for takeoff. We finally got underway "only" about two hours behind schedule. Thank goodness I didn't have to catch a connecting flight somewhere.


Once at the hotel, everything was wonderful. The summer party is a 3-night event, and Thursday was sort of a meet-and-greet--a chance to see who was there, renew old acquaintances, meet a few new people--and, of course, spank. I played with a couple of familiar faces that night, one lady who has become a regular on my dance card and another one that I'd somehow missed playing with for a few parties in a row. At the end of the night, my favorite party-goer showed up, and I finished the night by making sure her bottom had some sting in it before she went to her room to turn in. All in all, not a bad start.


Friday, I slept late and missed the breakfast buffet. I don't think I left the room until after Noon. I left the hotel and walked around the surrounding neighborhood. I grabbed lunch at a restaurant across from the hotel, and then walked to a little nearby shopping mall. Lots of food places, there--I certainly wasn't going to go hungry that weekend. I stopped at a little grocery and picked up some soft drinks to keep in the fridge in my room.


The rest of the day passed quickly. I believe I actually dozed off in my room for a while (have to keep my strength up, y'know). By the time I roused myself, the Newcomer orientation had already taken place and the actual party had begun. (The orientation is for people who are either new to the spanking scene or new to the spanking party scene. The group leaders of CM try to give guidelines, anticipate any possible questions that may come up, and just let people know what to expect in general. It can help ease the nervousness of a first-timer, cover some things they maybe had on their mind, and encourages them to stop and ask somebody if any questions pop up later. The biggest point to remembe--CM provides the venue, the rest is up to you. Talk to people, get to know them, put yourself out there. CM is not there to fix you up or force anybody to play with you. If you somehow go through the weekend without spanking anybody--you have no one to blame but yourself.


Friday night I managed to keep busy. I did something I really haven't done a lot of lately--I made it a point to play with some people that I'd never spanked before. I confess that I'd fallen into the habit of just looking for certain people that I was already familiar with. This time I managed to break out of my shell a little bit, and I think I've found at least two that I'll always make time for in the future. The evening ended again with my favorite spankee, and a much more intense session. No implements were involved, but I was doing good enough with just the palm of my hand and didn't need the help. I walked her back to her room afterwards, and then turned in myself.


Saturday dawned, and again I slept late and didn't stir from my room until after 12 p.m. I was planning to head out to the restaurant for lunch when I ran into the twins, Cigi and Cheryl--my blogging buddies (you can find a link to them on the right side of the page, "Cigi's World" and "Positively Spanking"). They were available for play--who needs food at a time like that?

I started out hand-spanking Cigi, but she got called away, so I switched to Cheryl. It didn't matter to me--both ladies are delightful. Cigi finally came back and took back her position. (Cheryl, you might have gotten a little short-changed, there). The twins had been to the Vendor's Fair, and Cigi had purchased a couple of items, including one lovely-looking hairbrush which she gave me to try. One swat from it was enough to make her say, "I think I made a mistake!" I'm not sure what the back of the brush was made of--it wasn't wood, that's for sure--but whatever it was, it obviously imparted one heck of a sting. Cigi's comment wasn't enough to keep me from using it a few more times, however.

I went to the Vendor's Fair after that, and saw a lot of great items for sale. Ian from The London Tanners was there, and he always has great items for sale. I own a few of his wonderful implements, although they don't get used nearly enough. Bill Sova of Cinema Swats was on hand, too, and I purchased DVD's of Volumes 3 and 4 from him. After dropping those off back in my room, I finally went out to lunch.

Evening brought a few more chances to play. One of the highlights was a chance to play with a new/old club member. She had been a member of Crimson Moon a long time ago, and hadn't attended parties for a number of years. Oddly enough, in all that time, she and I had never played. We managed to rectify that situation this time. She has fair skin, so her bottom colored up very nicely, and was pretty red by the time I finished with her. She got up, grabbed the small bottle of lotion that the hotel provided with the room, and asked if I would rub some on her bottom. Of course, I obliged. I'm no fool.

The evening ended with one final chance to play with my favorite spankee, and it was pretty much a repeat of Friday night--a good, long OTK session that let her mind go away for a while and definitely left her de-stressed. Again, no implements were involved--maybe next time.

And with that, the party was over, and I flew home on Sunday. Thankfully, Sunday's flight went off without a hitch, although I think I started to feel party withdrawal the minute I stepped on the plane. The knowledge that I wouldn't get a chance to spank anyone for at least 3 months is always a downer, and for about the umpteenth time I wished that some of these wonderful ladies--the favorite spankee at the top of the list, of course--lived in Minnesota, or at least a lot closer.

It's definitely time for another party.

No comments: