Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hayden Panettiere

I must admit that actress Hayden Panettiere was not even on my radar until I saw this photo of her:




Any actress posing in what could conceivably be a spanking position--like kneeling on a piano bench, say--would certainly get my attention. Add to that the little short plaid skirt, suggesting a schoolgirl look, and the way the material seems to be molding itself to her derriere providing a hint of "butt cleavage", and.....well, I think I'm going to have to pay more attention to Ms. Panettiere in the future!

Spank the cheerleader......save the world!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does have a cute bottom ;-)

Dr. Ken said...

Kitten--I would have to agree. Of course, she's young and an actress....they ALL tend to be pretty cute. :-)

Hermione said...

Oh, lucky girl. Her piano bench has a padded seat! I really couldn't detect any bum cleavage, but then maybe I need to up the resolution on my monitor.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione--well, I suppose it could just be a shadow, or even a part of the pattern of the skirt...but to my dirty mind, it looks like the material is slightly indented over the cleft of her bum.
Either way--let's hear it for her padded seat (and you can interpret that any way you want!)...

Dave said...

WOW what a find! File under: YUM.

On a side note, speaking of pianos, I have noticed a preponderance of spanking scenes on, near, or over pianos. Preferably grand pianos. Must be the strict music teacher fantasy thing......

Dave

Dr. Ken said...

Dave--or maybe piano benches just make great spanking stools.... :-)