Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Top 4 List

Here's a list of the Top 4 "Things I Wonder About As I Look At This Picture":



Number 4: Why is her shirt pulled up? She's spanking her butt, not her chest. Unless the shirt was restricting her motion in some way.....


Number 3: Why aren't her pants down? Or off? If she's going to go to all that effort to self-spank, why waste it on smacking denim? She's denying herself a good, stinging impact that way.


Number 2: Why a belt? I should think something like a paddle or a hairbrush would be easier for her to aim and control.


And the Number 1 thing I wonder about as I look at this picture is--


Why didn't she just ask ME to spank her?


:-)

3 comments:

Mina said...

Dr Ken

Great questions. My first thought was why does she still have her pants on, such a waste.

Your number 1 question made me chuckle.

Hugs
Mina

Dr. Ken said...

Mina--my number 1 question made me frustrated... :-)

Dave said...

I don't have questions, just observations i.e. that is one heck of a yummy spanktastic image. Never quite seen anything like it.

Filed Under: YUM:)