Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Can't Wait.....

The new TV season starts this week (a few shows started last week) and I, for one, cannot wait for the return of those lovely, spankable leading ladies that I enjoy watching week after week. Oh, sure, the summer replacement shows and the reality shows were nice, but give me those actresses that I've already spent a season or more viewing--like Evangeline Lilly of Lost:



Or Vanessa Williams on Ugly Betty:




Eliza Dushku on Dollhouse:




And.....uh......did I mention Evangeline Lilly from Lost?




(Okay, I'm pretty sure this last picture is a fake. It's exactly like the first photo minus the underwear. And I do mean exactly. Still, it's pleasant enough to look at.....)
What television shows are you looking forward to?

4 comments:

MarQe said...

Miss E.lilly's panties are to die for!! A spanko's dream, well mine anyway !!! MQ

Dr. Ken said...

MQ--I agree. Evangeline Lilly at times seems rather tomboyish, so it's a nice "girly" look for her....

Cheryl said...

Personally, Ken, I'm looking forward to the Play Offs :)

I just don't watch much TV because, quite frankly, there's nothing worth watching. Except for "NCIS" they can pretty much can it all LOL.

Hugs,
Cheryl

Dr. Ken said...

Cheryl--I'm only looking forward to the playoffs if the Twins make it in. And even then, I have mixed feelings about it--they've been so mediocre the whole year, they're only going to get bounced out of the first round, anyway.