Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Question

Maybe it's the way you're rolling up your sleeve. Maybe it's the hairbrush in your right hand slowly tapping the palm of your left hand.

She doesn't actually have to ask the question. She already knows the answer as she watches you walk toward her. Still, you can see the question in her eyes. You can see it in the way her hands move to cover and protect her bottom, almost as if they have a will of their own. It's in her posture, her body language. She knows, and she really doesn't need to ask:

"Am I in trouble?"









5 comments:

Spanky said...

Nice! I especially like the third one.

Radha said...

Yep! Been there, felt that, knew right away what the answer was, didn't need to ask it. LOL!

BTW, so sorry I missed your birthday, Dr. Ken.

Oops. I guess I'm in trouble again. ;)

love,
radha

Dr. Ken said...

Spanky--I agree. The third one speaks to me on a very spanko level....

Radha--Did you just volunteer to take one of those birthday spankings? LOL

Dave said...

"B-but these shorts aren't *that* small, are they? Plus I got on them on sale, with your Visa. Just trying to help boost the economy!"

Dr. Ken said...

Dave--well, no wonder my Visa got declined at the grocery store! I'm going to have to have a serious talk with that young lady.... :-)