Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spankable Celebrities -- # 8

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know that I've been updating my list.

You all know the list I mean. It's the "If I could spank (or be spanked by) any celebrity, who would I pick?" list that's so popular on all the spanking message boards. Since it's difficult for me to pick just one, I always do a Top Ten list, and it felt like it was time for a 2011 version.

I started my "Who would I spank?" list with two ladies who have made my list before--and, to be perfectly honest, they both will probably continue to make the list for several years to come. After them, however, I made a conscious decision to try and bring some new names onto the list, ladies that I'd never picked before. It's actually been a bit difficult--and yet, fun at the same time. There's nothing like new blood (or new bottoms) to keep a man feeling young.

You can go back through the past months to find out who the first seven were, but as for the eighth--it's Katherine Heigl.




















Katherine Heigl is probably best known for Emmy Award-winning performance on the TV show, Grey's Anatomy. Sadly, she's probably also best known for publicly blasting the show's writers regarding subsequent storylines. No real surprise, then, that she's now off the show and concentrating on her movie career. She's found steady work in many Romantic Comedies, such as Knocked Up, 27 Dresses, and The Ugly Truth. That last film saw her co-star, Gerard Butler, give her a whack on the bottom on two seperate occasions. Not exactly highlight reel material, but I enjoyed it.


I've made no secret of the fact that, when I'm playing with someone, I like to see reaction. The look on the face, the kick of the legs, the squirm of a body, the soft little intakes of breath or whimpers as the swats continue to land are all things that I enjoy. The worst person to play with is someone who just takes it all stoicly and doesn't move, doesn't say anything. I actually get bored.


And that's one reason why Katherine Heigl makes this list--her reactions. She has an amazinly expressive face. I've watched her in many scenes, and you can practically tell exactly what her character is thinking and feeling just by watching her face and the accompanying body movements. It's what all actors and actresses try to do, but not all are as successful. I can't help thinking she would be incredibly fun to watch in a mainstream spanking scene.


Maybe one of the Grey's Anatomy scribes could write one for her.








"I'm ready for my spanking, Mr. DeMille."




2 comments:

Dave Wolfe said...

Kathy is one of the gals I've seen around, but never really paid full attention... until now. Thanks, Doc!!

Dr. Ken said...

Dave -- She definitely needs some attention paid to her (and you can interpret that any way you want to!)