Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me



Yes, you read that right.  Today is my birthday.  I'm 61 years young.

(You know you're really getting old when you start using phrases like, "I'm (X) years young.")

Needless to say, I have no intention spending the day blogging.  So I'm taking the day off.

If you really want to help me celebrate, here's  what you can do--spank someone.

Or get spanked by someone.

Or both.  Your choice.

It does have to be consensual, though.  Don't just start whacking random strangers on the street.

Or, you could just leave a comment to this post and say, "Happy birthday".  Believe me, I'd appreciate and enjoy that just as much--almost as much as an actual slice of the cake in the picture above....

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!  I know I will!


8 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Birthday, Dr Ken! Have a great day, and don't eat too much cake!

sixofthebest said...

Congratulations Dr. Ken. on your sixty first birthday. Yes, you are as young as you feel. And as long as you love the joyous game of spanking, you will never really age.

ronnie said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Dr. Ken,
Happy Birthday to You.
May good luck go with you,
and happiness too.

Good job you couldn't hear me sing it:)

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Spankedhortic II said...

Happy Birthday.

Prefectdt

Norse Cavalier said...

I was going to write something clever and/or funny, but I couldn't think of anything, so I'll just say: Happy Birthday!

Lea said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Larken said...

Happy Birthday, Dr. Ken!

I hope you had a splendiferous day, and I wish you a spankiful year! ;-)

p.s. No matter how old you get, Dr. Ken, you will never be old. :-)

Hermione said...

Happy birthday, Dr Ken, and many more.

Hugs,
Hermione