Friday, February 8, 2013

The Last 5-Year Blogiversary Special -- pt. 8

I do wish Endart still had his site up and running.  I can't help but think about all the missed opportunities for drawings based on current or fairly recent TV shows.  Just think of what he could have done with the undeservedly short-lived show, "Firefly".....Wash spanking his wife, Zoe;  Simon spanking Kaylee;  Captain Tightpants spanking Inara.  Any one of those drawings would have been wonderful.

Or maybe an Endart take on "NCIS".  Tony finally getting a chance to spank Ziva, for example.  And Gibbs and Abby always have had an almost father/daughter relationship.  Maybe he'd find reason to give her one of his famous headslaps....except, of course, that it wouldn't be on her head.

And consider the double possibilities with Emily and Zooey Deschanel.  A spanking combining "Bones" with "The New Girl" would be interesting.  And then we could have shows like, "How I Spanked Your Mother", featuring spankings for both Lily and Robin.......

Oh, well.  A man can dream, I guess.

I have four Endart drawings to bring this celebration to a close.  The last three are favorites--not so much favorite drawings, but based on some of my favorite TV shows.  And when I say "favorites" , I'm talking I-have-every-season-on-DVD-type favorites.  Before I get to those, though, let's kick this last collection off with a drawing from "Bespanked".....er, I mean, "Bewitched".




I watched this show for years hoping for a scene like this.  The problem, of course, is, "How do you spank a witch who can just twitch her nose, cast a spell, and disappear?"  The answer just might be there in the background--Darren's boss, Larry Tate, is looking on.  Samantha's got her hand up to her face so that Larry couldn't see the nose twitch--but how would she explain vanishing from view?  She can't--so until Larry looks away, she's stuck!  And judging from the determined look on Darren's face, "Sam's Spanking" is going to be one she'll remember for a while!

From witches, we go to vampires and demons and other assorted ghoulies and ghosties and long-legged beasties and things that go bump in the night, along with the one person born into each generation who can handle them all.....namely, "Buffy The Vampire Slayer".




I'm a little surprised that the spanker isn't Angel, the love of Buffy's life.  Then again, maybe spanking Buffy would give Angel that one moment of perfect happiness that would release his other side, Angelus, into the worled.  So, instead of Angel, it's the Big Bad himself, Spike, whose giving Buffy a good bottom-warming in, "Slayer Spanked".  All her martial arts moves aren't going to help her much in this position!  In the background, Willow and Buffy's sister Dawn look on, horrified.  I don't think it's Buffy getting spanked that has them so worried.  I think they realize that once Spike has finished with Buffy--they're next!

From a Slayer, we go to a Warrior.  This is another example of Endart's attention to detail and his ability to capture someone's likeness.  In this case, it's Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor from "Xena:  Warrior Princess".  Xena is a fighter without equal, and Gabrielle....well, she's training and learning  Eventually she'll be almost as adept as Xena, but until then......maybe feeling "A Warrior's Hand" is part of the training.




We come at last to the final drawing, and it really is a favorite of mine.  We all have that fantasy list in our heads.  You know the one--"If you could spank or be spanked by a celebrity, who would you choose?"  My  list inevitably turned into a Top Ten list.  I couldn't pick just one!  However, year after year, there was one name that was always at the top of the list, and had been there from the first year of "Friends".  That's right--Jennifer Aniston has long been my leading fantasy spankee.  That explains why I like this drawing so much, because here Endart has Monica doing to Rachel what I've wanted to do to Jennifer Aniston for years!
Courtney Cox proves she's a "Friend To The End".



And "the end" is finally where we are.  I want to thank everyone who dropped by to visit and view the posts.  A special "thank you" to everyone who left a comment or may leave a comment in the future.  I hope you come back to this blog often to look around, and with any luck at all, we can all meet back here for my 6th blogiversary in 2014.

Happy spanking!


5 comments:

Enzo said...

Thanks for for these series of celebratory posts! A great idea for an anniversary celebration.

Much enjoyed and to many more years of blogging!

- Enzo

Dr. Ken said...

Enzo -- thank you, Enzo. I'm glad you dropped by and went along for the ride!

Unknown said...

I have a question:
How many is Endart's (pictures and comics) ?
I have around 660 pictures and around 250 pages of comics (many of these comics isn't completed.
Some of my pictures are very small copy, but I'm happy I have that many!

Anonymous said...

a truly great way to end the series. i enjoyed all your finds and really liked the spankee and spanker mostly. I did want to see all those series spankings and i agree that Jennifer Anniston was indeed one friend that i did want to see spanked although i would have liked for any ensemble show a tri-spanking (ross spanking rachel; chandler spanking monica; and joey spanking phoebe) another one i would like to see was the old ncis ensemble(gibbs spanking director jenny; magee spanking abbey; tony spanking kate) although i do have to admit i did like your pairing as well. Thanks for the great comments and have a great day
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Spiderx Shy -- I honestly don't know the answer to that one. But it sounds like you have a wonderful collection!

Jim -- I like your idea for "Friends". Maybe that should have been the series finale! And your NCIS pairings work quite well, too. I would have been happy with any one of them.