Thursday, January 16, 2014

And The Spankable Bottom Of The Week Is.......

After seeing some of the pictures that came out of the 2014 Golden Globes, I must admit I was all set to name Emma Watson  (better known as Hermione from the Harry Potter movies) as "Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week"--especially after seeing her in that Dior hospital gown...er, dress.  The gown looks normal from the front, but is open down the back.  Her back is bare, but she is wearing pants.


I figured I'd check out a few photos, find the most fetching photo of her bum, and that would be that.  Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that the pants were actually very loose-fitting.  There really isn't a single photo from the red carpet that shows her bottom off to advantage.

She still is "Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week", but I have to go back a few years to find a couple of pictures to illustrate it.




So there you have it--definitely spankable.  And Emma, if you're listening--you're a beautiful young actress.  You can afford to wear tighter clothing that shows you off!


6 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Dr. Ken, all these female BOTTOMS are TOPS with me. And I would love to spank their bare bottoms, blushingly red.

Anonymous said...

Cute English young actress.

Anonymous said...

cute thanks for sharing

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- Emma is turning into a lovely young woman and a wonderful actress. She looks great with the shorter hair. We should be enjoying pictures of her for some time!

Anonymous said...

Emma's definetly my favorite

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- And one of mine, as well.