Friday, April 18, 2014

Another Favorite

The artist who went by the name of "Sassy Bottoms" did a number of spanking illustrations that are still floating around on the web today.  I don't have many because, frankly, the spankees in many of the drawings appeared to be on the very young side, and depictions of children being spanked really holds no interest for me.

This drawing, however, is a different story.  The lady is getting her bottom warmed by her husband/boyfriend, and for me it's one of the best Sassy Bottoms drawings out there.




2 comments:

darkknightfairlady said...

This drawing is one of my favorites as well. I love dresses raised with panties down and stockings showing.

Dr. Ken said...

darkknightfairlady -- I, also, love dresses raised with panties down and stockings showing. And the drawing isn't bad, either... :-)