Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Underrated?


There was a discussion in one of the groups on FetLife recently about what spanking implements might be considered "underrated".  A surprising number of people replied, "the hairbrush".

Considering the look of fear a naughty young lady gets in her eyes when I threaten to use the hairbrush--not to mention the reactions I get when I do have to apply it to her bare bottom--I find it hard to believe that anyone would consider that spanking tool "underrated".

Just ask her...



4 comments:

Enzo said...

Dr. Ken,
I wouldn't call the hairbrush "under-rated". I believe the correct term that everyone is looking for is probably "under-estimated". A hairbrush packs a punch!

Best,
Enzo

Dr. Ken said...

Enzo--if I remember correctly, the topic came from a Top who probably felt the hairbrush under-rated by other Tops who probably favor leather straps and paddles, or lexan, canes--heavier stuff. As I said, I don't think a Bottom would ever consider the hairbrush, "underrated". As you say, it packs a wallop!

Chross said...

An implement that I find to be both underrated and underestimated is a good old wooden ruler. It looks rather harmless compared with paddles, strapes and canes, but it provide a rather surprisingly stinging sensation - at least I judge that from the reactions....

Dr. Ken said...

Chross -- Ah, the dreaded "stick with numbers". I agree. I also think the wooden spoon doesn't get the credit it deserves. You need to find one made out of good wood, however, and not the balsa wood versions you find in discount stores.