Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!


Just for all the lovely ladies on my Spanking Valentine's list --


Yes, it's a "50 Shades of Grey" bear, a limited edition item manufactured and sold by Vermont Terry Bear.  Mr. Christian Grey bear comes complete with business suit, tie, mask and handcuffs.  Personally, I think he should have come equipped with a paddle--you know, for those "bear" bottom spankings....

(A quick side-note:  My favorite radio station--the one I've referred to in the past as "Radio Spanko"--had an advance screening of the "50 Shades of Grey" movie.  To my utter a\stonishment, every on-air personality who went to the screening actually liked the movie!  So maybe--just maybe--it's not the giant piece of crap that I figured it was going to be....Judge for yourself, if you feel like it!)


No comments: