Monday, June 29, 2015

Hermione And Ginny Spanked


When I say, "Hermione spanked", I'm not referring to Hermione of Hermione's Heart fame.  We already know she gets spanked.  No need for a headline there!

No, I'm referring to this drawing I came across when I did a search of "Harry Potter spanking".  It's a lovely illustration, very well done.  Clearly Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have gotten themselves in trouble, and Mrs. Weasley is sorting them out in a good old-fashioned non=magic way.  Hermione has had her punishment, and now it's Ginny's turn.  Never underestimate the power of Mrs. Weasley's magic--or her right palm!


Also in the "It didn't happen in the books or the movies--but it should have!" category is the following drawing.  Judging by the red hair, it's Ginny Weasley again on the receiving end, but this time the spanker is none other than Harry Potter.  I like to think of this as the moment when they both realized they were meant for each other.....





6 comments:

Hermione said...

I love the pictures. It really should have happened in at least one of the books. Wands are so close to being canes.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione -- A wand might be too short to be an effective cane, but it's certainly worth a try. And I agree, it should have happened in at least one of the later books! I had hoped to find a drawing of Harry or Ron spanking Hermione--and if I'd searched longer, I probably could have--but these two were the best that I cane across.

Anonymous said...

A good movie/book for Ginny to be spanked is Chamber of Secrets

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- Any movie or book would have been a good one for Ginny to get spanked. I'd prefer one of the later books, just because she'd be older

Anonymous said...

Ginny should have been spanked a bunch of times in the books. As well as Hermione. Those girls definitely deserve it. There so many fanfics about it, but they not always how I imagine it. Anyway, good pictures. Naughty witches need to be punished.

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- They certainly deserved it, no question. I'm not a big fan of fanfic, for the reason you mentioned--it sometimes goes in directions I'd rather it didn't, or, as you say, doesn't go where I want it to