Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Warm Weather Boon


I've been talking about the lovely warm weather we're having here in Minnesota.  I'm sure the temperatures will soon go back to where they're supposed to be for this time of year, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying it for a number of reasons.  The main reason for a spanker like me, of course, is that the wonderful women of Minnesota have put away their parkas and are breaking out their skirts and sundresses.  And, of course, what's warm weather without a little wind?










2 comments:

Enzo said...

Aw wind-blown skirts... I was talking about this having just posted on a similar topic.

Love the first 3 in particular with the second one truly an all time favorite.
And here I thought I was the only one with the cross-love of both spanking and windy skirts.

Best always,
Enzo

Dr. Ken said...

Enzo -- No, you're not alone! I figure that if you're into spanking, then you appreciate a nice derriere. And if appreciate a nice bottom, then you enjoy seeing a nice bottom. And one way for that to happen is the happy accident of a wind-blown skirt. And the fact that it happened by accident, revealing something that the lady most certainly intended to keep hidden from strangers eyes, makes it just that much more exciting.