Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Celebrity Spankables


I've said before that I have no intention of turning this blog into some kind of "Celebrity Butt Of The Week", but I keep coming across their photos in my archives.  So I thought I'd post a bunch of them all at once and clear the archives out--for a while, anyway.

We'll start with Emma Watson, who should be on the "Spankable" list for many, many years to come..  Especially if she insists on running up steps and in the streets....



Let's see--who else?  Katherine Heigl...some movie outtakes...



Kaley Cuoco of "The Big Bang Theory"....


Karen Gillan, probably best known for playing Amy Pond to Matt Smith's Doctor on "Doctor Who", plus numerous movie roles....including this one....


Chelsea Handler, comedienne and talk show host --



Another young lady who'll be a regular on many "spankable" lists for years, Miley Cyrus --






And to wrap this up, some shots of a lady who has been on my list of "Celebrities I'd Love To Spank" for a good long time, Salma Hayek, seen shopping, swimming, and on set....









2 comments:

smuccatelli said...

Ooh! Well done! I'd REALLY like to set Miley Cyrus' ass on fire just for her attitude. Chelsea Handler too. I don't find her "I'm a big, drunken slut and I'm proud of it" attitude pleasing at all. Emma Watson's constant "feminist" whining is beginning to get real old too. Salma Hayek, on the other hand, is simply magnificent both front and back. I was surprised you missed her "drop-seat pajamas" scene in "The Wild, Wild West". There's some buns I'd like to bite (among other things)...

jimc said...

Yes, these celebrity bottoms are quite nice. I can imagine each otk and having a little color added to their famous orbs. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim