Monday, August 21, 2017

Top 10 Posts


it started with this comment:


Eric51 Amy49 said...
Good morning Doc,
I'm curious what everyone's most viewed blog entry is and am suggesting we all re-post it. If you don't mind, replay that oldie but goodie. :)
Amy
I'm not sure Amy realized that, in order to find that out, I would have to go through 9 years of posts to find the most viewed.  That's a lot of posts--Amy should get a sound spanking for making me do that.  Or better yet, send her over here.  But I digress.
I decided that, if I was going to do that, I wouldn't just post the most viewed entry.  I decided to make it a Top Ten list.  Some of them I was surprised by.  Some I could have predicted.  A lot of them--heck, maybe all of them, I'm not sure--had been picked by Chross's Blog as a "Spanking Of The Week".  Getting that distinction from Chross always meant extra viewers visiting the blog, so no surprise that they'd be viewed so much.
I'm going to post #10 through #6 this week--the weekend will still consist of Spankable Saturday and Spanking Sunday--and then starting next Monday will be #5 to #1.  I hope you all enjoy this look back on Spanking Minnesota.
And remember to spank Amy.
#10 was post Aug. 22 of 2016, and was called Just For The Record -- 

*** A Chross Spanking of the Week ***



For what it's worth--


....she hates when he does this!

10 comments:

Eric51Amy49 said...

"Spank Amy?!" Are ya kidding me?! People should be thanking me for getting the best of your best out there again. We love starting our day with some pics from the Doc. ;)
Amy

Hermione said...

Hi Dr.Ken,

No wonder you were Chrossed! That's a yummy picture.

You know that instead of doing it manually (Searching for top posts, I mean, not spanking!) just go to Stats on the Blogger dashboard, Click Posts, then choose All Time in the upper right.

Hugs,
Hermione

Enzo said...

Dr. Ken -
Great idea - Top 10! I am looking forward to seeing them all.

You are off to a great start with this hot illustration!
Although I wonder if that cane is drawn proportionately; wouldn't it be thicker?
Regardless, I love the idea of where he placed it.

Best always,
Enzo

smuccatelli said...

Somewhat off topic, but did Chross somehow change his blog page? I can't make heads or tails out of it now, even though it's the same URL...

jimc said...

I enjoy reposts as it does give us a chance to see some that we may have missed or better yet see the most popular as i did find many from Chross to you as well. Have a great day and thanks for all the hard work in reposting and of course posting them in the 1st place.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Eric51 Amy49 -- I would never kid about spanking you. And with each swat, I'd be sure to say, "Thank you." :-)

Hermione -- I tried what you suggested and wound up with some different results. Looking back on my own was more accurate, with my results showing as many as 800 more page views than going to the Stats. Eight posts would have remained the same, though.

Enzo -- I doubt the artist was really worried about the cane being proportional. Enjoy the pictures!

smuccatelli -- there is a cover page you have to go through to get to the blog.

Jim -- You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy the reposts!

smuccatelli said...

If it's not too much trouble, how?

Dr. Ken said...

smuccatelli -- Click on the word "Chross" in the upper right-hand corner

smuccatelli said...

Ah. Thenk yew veddy much...

Dr. Ken said...

smuccatelli -- NO problem--glad I could help.