Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Look On Her Face


Sometimes you'll see a picture of the face of a lady being spanked, and it tells you all you need to know.  Just by looking at it, you know she's thinking, "Oh my gawd, he's spanking me!?! " or "I can't believe it!" or "I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!  I'll be a good girl, I promise, just please stop!" or even just the standard "Owwwww!"

The look on the lady's face in this picture?


I don't know what she looked like before or after this, but in this photo, I'd say she's just about finished compiling her grocery list and is wondering when was the last time somebody dusted in here......


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is thinking, "It was sooo much better in the book!"

smuccatelli said...

The movie was a little weird but I loved this scene and I especially love this still. Katherine Waterston with her little bare behind bouncing from Joaquin Phoenix's hand spanking her. I think she likes it...

jimc said...

While not ever have seen the whole movie INHERENT VICE i do think she is quite spankable and i do enjoy her bottom getting slapped very much. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous -- That's entirely possible

smuccatelli -- I've never seen the movie, but I did enjoy the still

Jim --I'm going to have to try and track down the movie

smuccatelli said...

Shouldn't be too hard to track down the movie. It's pretty recent. Katherine Waterston is basically fully nude in it, so that's another reason to watch but I'd love to have a .gif of that scene... :-)